On Wednesday, May 22, 2024, Nico and I will be heading off for another adventure on Far and Away. This time it will be to Scotland. The boat has been spending the winter "on the hard" in a boatyard in Ardrossan, Scotland on the Firth of Clyde - a short train trip from Glasgow. We will give her a coat of bottom paint, ready her for the season, and then she is scheduled to be put in the water on Monday.
In the boatyard - August 2023Sunday, May 19, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 5, 2026 - The Lofoten Peninsula Last year, when Nico and I first cruised the west coast of Norway, we got as far north as the Svart...
-
The Last Hurrah! Far and Away is tied to the dock at Amoy Havn, the boat yard near Stavanger, where she will spend the winter. She has been ...
-
7/22/26 Summer Attire in Norway We have been reading about the terrible heat in the US this summer, so I thought I'd list what I've ...
-
Get Ready, Get Set...Go! The Far and Away blog is up and running for another summer. Nico leaves tomorrow for Scotland. The plan is for him ...

No comments:
Post a Comment